Friday, September 17, 2010

A Full Day

We had such a great day today! Sadly I forgot my camera but thought I would mention it here at the very least!

We went roller skating today with our homeschooling friends, and what a great time. I took Little Miss out of school so she could partake in the fun.

It has been YEARS and YEARS since I have done any roller skating and I still skate just as bad now as I did then. I still remember my Aunt Karen taking me many moons ago. Having said that I did not fall, so I count that as a good afternoon. Mr. Monkey brought his blades but also tried the roller skates and did really well. Being a hockey fanatic really helps LOL Little Miss was in a word 'determined'. She fell numerous times, 'on the same spot, mommy', and yet got back up and kept going. She really floored/exhausted me with her tenacity. She was skating well within a short time period.

I feel very grateful to be sharing this time with my children...such a full day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment