I've been light on the pictures thus far as our studies have taken on a different look this year. Last year I went with anything I could get my hands on and basically created the curriculum as I went. Lots of fun, LOADS of work!!
This year I have purchased a couple items like a math program, language program, a read along history set and using some free resources for Science and Geography. So this year is a little more structured and a little less overwhelming (for me). I think the boy would like more hands-on stuff but I have assured him that it will come just not as frequently as it did last year.
As a learner he is more settled this year, able to work through a difficult task. I find that I no longer need to be at the table with him, he is becoming MUCH more independent. I remember when we started this, last year, and I was wondering if he would ever be able to work with out my constant encouragement or presence...glad he has chosen the more independent route!
He's fantastical :)
Dontcha just want to live in someone elses house for a day and see exactly how their homeschooling life works? I do! Looks like you have found your groove and are enjoying the process a lot more! Good on you, mama! *hi-5*
ReplyDeleteThanks Angel :)
ReplyDelete