Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Science Fair!!

Each year I organize a Science Fair for the homeschoolers in the area.  This year we had a huge increase in participants, it was pretty exciting!  I won't post all the pictures here as I don't have permission from parents to do so but here are a couple of my kiddos :)

The Boy did a project called the Leaky Bladder LOL  He took baggies filled with water and lanced them with a skewer in set out directions to see which would yield the most water loss.  He really just liked poking the baggies the most LOL

Little Miss did her project on Tornado Science!  A friend lent us their tornado tube and she showed how to make a watery tornado.  Lots of people liked giving it a go!  She also included Tornado Safety because you can't be too careful LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment