Today was the playoff day for the boys hockey team. They all played so well together all year and they won their final game in a shoot out. It was such an exciting game. I think when I look back on things it will be those moments (small as they may seem), that stand out. To feel the togetherness of the parents and children during that finale was wonderful! We were very fortunate to be surrounded by families who just wanted their kiddos to be happy and cheered them on rain or shine.
Here are some pictures of the party afterwards. I had to do them with my iPad as I forgot my camera :s And seriously any pictures during the game would have been blurry as I was jumping like a crazed woman most of the game :)

Mr. Thumbs Up (on the left) is Mr. Monkeys defensive partner, they make an awesome team! They both scored goals today which made it all the sweeter for them both!


Super excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment