I am finding that my initial thoughts of schooling Little Miss have changed considerably and I am in change up mode :) One of those changes is not to do a History/Geography program with her yet. Too young! So I am changing up and going the way of the Lap Book!
This week is Geography and am doing Trail Guide Around the World with Mr. Monkey. So far a good program. I am doing a Lap Book Project with Little Miss from Hands of a Child called Tell Me About Planet Earth. She has liked all the little books so far :) I will also add additional activities as we good. Like today we made the WORLD!!! LOL Messy fun! We'll poke an axis through those once they are painted and dry :)
What a fun project!
ReplyDeleteWe love lapbooks--such a great way to show what you have learned. Also good for showing to grandparents, friends, etc. when they ask what the kids have been learning lately!