Monday, January 24, 2011

Potluck Moroccan Style!

We had a Moroccan Potluck this past Friday with our small but mighty homeschool group :) We enjoyed lots of beef type dishes and a cool craft called fanoos found here: http://www.americasmuslimfamily.com/hullabaloo/fanoos/fanoos.html

It was a lot of fun! This will be our last one for a little while as we are starting our Journey North Mystery Class soon, you can find that here: http://www.learner.org/jnorth/

Here are some pictures of our potluck! Big thanks to Carol for hosting these through out the year, they were lots of fun :)

Outdoor fun and a little snow sampling LOL

Practising their flying skills, nothing like a little teamwork :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted you to know that I answered your quesitons... on OLM... maybe they were rhetorical, and I shouldn't have! :D

    Now I'm off to gallivant here at your place... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Culture Club!! Sounds awesome. I'm hoping that mine will be interested, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete