Yup the Mr. Monkey asked me that today when our little neighbour came over. Not because Jacob is bored or anything (I think LOL) but because his friend hates school. He said he's not doing well and hates all the tests. He said he's bored a lot and would rather be out with us and learning like Jacob does.
I wish I could...grab up all the ones that don't do well in that environment. Not everyone has a hard time in school, many enjoy it... But for those who need things a little differently and don't have the choice, those are the ones I want to take home with me :)
I know how you feel! The little girl next door has asked me too, she used to come here before she got on the bus and is friends with my oldest dd. She would love to be homeschooled. She has a hard time at school too, and her mom works all the time.
ReplyDelete